For example, grab rails in a bathroom can make the world of difference to someone less mobile.
Download a copy of The ‘Tradies’ Guide to Good Access here.
By listing your accommodation with CanGoEverywhere you can:
- Increase your bottom line by tapping into a growing market
- Attract new customers and deepen customer loyalty
- Give your business a competitive edge
- Discover new marketing opportunities
People with disabilities generally travel with four or more people and tend to stay three or more nights – so you’re likely to get bookings for multiple rooms and for longer stays.
A Silver listing will ensure your business is featured on the destination page of your area, effectively channelling direct qualified leads to your website for you to convert.
- Your business name, address & phone number.
- Link to your website
- Number of Accessible Rooms
- One image or logo
- Your business name and contact details
- Your location details, including a link to Google maps
- A description and images of your business
- Easy to identify icons to show the services you provided
- Detailed results of your self assessment
- A link to your website to take enquiries and bookings
- Your listing will be shown in the first tier display section
- You will be able to take advantage of the special offers such as listing priorities and special features
* All prices shown exclude GST